Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hi from Jack and Mei-Mei

Hello everyone:

I'm Jack! I think you already knew Pantiphar and Junior, and I'm Pantiphar's classmate. We are not only teammates in our class, but also good friends in daily life.


We all live in the same dormitory, and we have meeting everyday for our assignment given from our lovely teacher Sharon. ^^


I want to introduce you to another good friend. Her name is Mei-Mei. It's a Chinese name. It means "younger sister". For our family, she's just one of our family. Just like Pantiphar, I miss her so much. We have a lots of wonderful memories.


I'm really glad to know you, and so is Mei-Mei. Hope we can have a great time here!! ^^

All the best,

Jack


P.S. From Sharon - Can you guess where Mei-Mei lives? The country starts with the letter T, but it's not Thailand.


5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Erika Cruvinel said...

Hello Jack
I guess Mei-Mei is from Taiwan. Am I right? She is cute!
You are lcuk to be Sharon's students. She is such a devoted teacher! I am Erika Cruvinel and I am an English teacher in Brazil. How long have in been living in Boston? It is a wonderful place, isn't it? Too cold for me in the winter, but always beautiful! I spent 5 days in Boston last year and it certainly a place I want to visit again! Tell us more about you!
Warmly
Erika

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jack
We are Antonio and Gustavo from Brazil.
We think Mei-Mei is from Turkey... Where is Mei-Mei from??????????????

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Jack,

I think that Raphael got mixed up when he was responding to Dao's post.

Rafael said...

Dao, do you like taiwan? What is your favorite food in taiwan? And now do you likes Boston? Why do you doesnt bring your dog?

Jack, perhaps you could send Rafael an answer by telling him that you are from Taiwan and that your dog's name is Mei-Mei.

Maybe Rafael would like to chat with you in Mei-Mei's post. You could tell him how to get there ;-)

Kindly,
Sharon

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jack!

I loved Mei-Mei's photo. What's its favorite food? Is she in Taiwan? Who is taking care of her?

Erika is my best friend. We work together and also have fun together. We even traveled to Boston last year and spent some time at my sister's house. Justine, my sister, has been living in Boston for 9 years. I've been there twice and I just love it! My mom is there and they will meet with your teacher Sharon, whom I consider to be my friend even without ever meeting her face-to-face. Crazy, isn't it?

Why did you decide to study in Boston?

Hope to hear more from you and from Mei-Mei!

Carla cheering for Brazil during the World Cup!!!

Check what my students are saying about this very special moment for us, Brazilians.
Brazil and Brazilians

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Antonio again. Nice to meet you too, but wath is the brew of Mei-Mei???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page Send Me A Message